email@example.com | (972) 694-3114
Abigail enjoys coaching, creating workshops, and serving as Managing Director for The Family Greenhouse. She loves being mom to her kids who are 12, 10, 8 and 6 years old. In spare moments she loves reading, watching movies, or playing games on the iPad. Starbucks is one of her favorite places to meet friends or find a little quiet alone time. She also enjoys teaching her daughters and finds great joy in cooking and baking (aka making a mess!) with her girls.
Education and Achievement
- Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC) from the Christian Coach Institute(2014)
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant from Uniquely You (2014)
- Certified DISC Consultant from the Christian Coach Institute (2014)
- Masters in Theatre from Roosevelt University (2003)
- Bachelor of Communications Education from Bowling Green State University (1997)
Want to know the rest of the story?