email@example.com | (972) 694-3114
Scott coaches individuals and couples and creates resources to grow strong relationships. As a co-founder of Relationship Coach Training and The Family Greenhouse, he is an executive director for both organizations and casts vision for the organization. In his spare time he plays video games, watches movies and goes on dates with his daughters. In the fall you can find him cheering for the Ohio State Buckeyes (with a basket of wings by his side). Music spurs him to wake up or clean the house, and a bowl of brownie batter is the perfect reward for a job well done.
Education and Achievements
- Certified Professional Life Coach (CPLC) from the Christian Coach Institute (2014)
- Certified Human Behavior Consultant from Uniquely You(2014)
- Certified DISC Consultant from the Christian Coach Institute (2014)
- Master of Theology in Pastoral Studies from Dallas Theological Seminary (2011)
- Bachelor of Communications from Ohio University (1997)
Want to know the rest of the story?